Crabby Deviled Eggs | Cooking With Cannabis
The below recipe is provided by Potli, using Potli THC Infused Sriracha, available now at TWC.
* Potli THC Infused Sriracha amount can be customized per your specific THC desire or tolerance.
6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
1 lb. fresh dungeness crab meat*, cleaned and picked over for any shells
½ cup mayonnaise
½ bunch green onions, minced
1 tbsp Potli THC Infused Sriracha (~15mg)
1 tbsp preserved minced lemon
Togarashi spice (also known as Japanese 7 spice)
1. Hard boil 6 eggs. (There are several ways to hard boil eggs, but my preferred time and method is 12 minutes followed by a 8-10 minute ice water bath.)
2. In a medium bowl, gently mix the crab meat, mayo, green onions, Potli Sriracha, and preserved lemon peel.
3. Once the eggs have cooled completely, cut them in half longways. Place on your prefered dish and top each with 1-2 tablespoons of crab mixture.
4. Garnish with green onion and a little sprinkle of Togarashi spice.